The E-commerce businesses lure the customers for conversions in the form of offers and coupon codes. Such strategies give a boost to the businesses, however, one must see to it that the offers won’t adversely affect the business.
To implement the coupon codes rightly in the Magento 2 store, Meetanshi has developed the Magento 2 Coupon Code Link extension. It makes easier for the users to apply the coupon code using the link instead of doing it manually.
Emails having coupon code links have higher open rate and hence the extension offers an option to send the coupon code link via an Email to the customers. You can also share the link via social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Benefits of Meetanshi’s Magento 2 Coupon Code Link:
- Facilitates sharing the coupon code link via Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Option to set the Email sender and template for the coupon code link Email to be sent to the customers.
- Display the success or error message when a user applies coupon code.
- Configure the success or failure message for coupon code application using the WYSIWYG editor and set the custom text, related images, or any HTML code.
- List of all the coupon codes in the “Manage Coupon Code Links” backend grid. Use the “Update Coupon Code Links” to update the link list if a new coupon code is created.
- Option to check the number of views for each coupon code from the backend grid.
- Magento 2 coupon code link generator creates and sends a unique coupon code link via Email to the customers.
- The backend grid offers an option to generate the coupon code link with redirection.
- Update the coupon code links for the newly added cart price rules using the “Update Coupon Code Links” button.
- Send an Email with the coupon code link to the customers using the option in the grid to add the name, Email, and the comment.
- Share the coupon code link via Email, social media, or through a shareable link and when the users click it, the coupon code is applied automatically.
- Display the success or failure message to the frontend users when they apply the coupon code using the link.
- Automatically apply the coupon code on the product and perform the calculation of the discount based on the rule.