The module allows the Magento store owners to integrate Flutterwave payment gateway into their stores. It also allows customers to pay for products using the different payment options available by Flutterwave such as (Card, Bank Transfer, M-Pesa, QR, …).
The module is totally secure as it verifies every transaction with Flutterwave and does not depend on the payload returned from the payment gateway after placing an order. This is besides, the module uses hosted payments and does not collect any payment sensitive data from the customers. Therefore, it is PCI level 1 compliant.
- Enable/disable the module
- Set the Public Key
- Set the Secret Key
- Set the title of the payment that will be shown to the customers when checkout
- Select available payment methods from Flutterwave payment options:
- Bank Transfer
- Mobile Money Rwanda
- Mobile Money Zambia
- Mobile Money Uganda
- Mobile Money Ghana
- Mobile Money Franco
- Mobile Money Tanzania
- Customize the text displayed on the “Place Order” button
- Customize the redirection hint that will be shown beside the “Place Order” button
- Customers can choose between the available payment options enabled by the Admin.
- If the customer cancels the payment, he will return back to the checkout page and will see the ordered items still in the cart.
What if I have an issue?
I completely support this item and will reply within 24 hours if you have any issues. You can just send a message via my CodeCanyon profile page and I will get back to you right away.
Version 1.1 6/10/2020 –
- Added translation support (please contact me to add your language with your preferred translation to the module)
- Minor bug fixes.
- Enhance the security of the module by removing unnecessary data to be sent to the frontend.
Version 1.0 3/10/2020 – First Release