Magento2 SEPA Direct Debit is a payment method extension that allows you to add sepa payment method on checkout. This is the offline payment method, in which user can add IBAN number, BIC code and bank account name after selecting this payment method.
1 . You will get a zip folder, and you have to extract the contents of this zip folder on your system. The extracted folder has an app folder, just paste the app folder on your Magento2 root directory.
2. After the successful installation, the you have to run the following commands on Magento2 root directory:
3. Run Below Commands:
1. “php bin/magento setup:upgrade”
2. “php bin/magento setup:di:compile”
3. “php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy”
4. After running the commands, the you have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through, System -> Cache management
4. Now follow provide documentation or goto admin panel and you will see new configuration for payment method in “Stores -> Configuration -> Sales -> Payment Methods”.
- The admin can enable/disable payment method from configuration.
- Admin can add payment method title per store for multi language support.
- Admin can view SEPA details in order detail page.
- Multilanguage support.
- Multistore support.
- 100% Open Source.
Payment Method Configuration
Backend Order Detail View
ver. 1.0.0 (Andev_SepaDirectDebit.zip) (2022-03-20)
Please rate if you like this extension.