Video: How to use PWF plugin? | Demo | Documentation.
The PWF Plugin Woocommerce product filters is an amazing plugin that helps you to create the Woocommerce filter without adding any code.
Why do you choose our plugin?
- Clean URLs.
- Direct Ajax.
- Analytic tool.
- RTL & Responsive.
- Product variations.
- Developer friendly.
- 3 Different pagination types.
- Easy drag and drop form builder.
- API for Android or iPhone APP.
- Customize style colors, font size, shapes size, and more.
- 10 Different fields types checkbox, radio, color box, and more.
- Compatible with most popular wordpress plugins and themes.
- caching system for the load speed improving. (tested with up 60000 products)
Product category, Product tag, Attributes, custom Taxonomies, meta, author, on sale, Featured product, stock status, and orderby.
- Checkbox list, Radio list, Box list, Text list, Date, Price slider, Rate,Column layout, Button.
- Color list [with option to upload an image].
- Range slider[meta – taxonomy – rate].
- Dropdown [with option to multiselect].
- Search by a title or title and content.
- Unlimited filters.
- WordPress MultiSite.
- Compatible with caching plugins.
- Translated Languages English, Arabic.
- JS Pushstate when clients click the browser back button.
- Displaying filters on the frontend using widgets or the plugin shortcodes.
- Working with any page builder that support woocommerce shortcode [products ..].
- Integrate with default Woo shortcodes and the dropdown order by menu.
- Scroll-to-top option after doing Ajax.
- pagination type [Numbers – Load more button – Infinite scroll].
- And much more.
Filter Item Options
Each filter item has many options you would like to see our documentation to know all available features.
- toggle content (show/hide).
- Show or hide the count of items.
- Action for empty filter item( show – hide – disable ).
- Display rules: determine which page to hide the filter item.
- Depends on: display the filter items depending on other filter items selected by clients.
- Controlling the position to display active filters that are selected by clients.
- And much more.
Help you to change color, font size, and more. (Go to appearance > customize > PWF filter options)
Using the filter item stock status helps your customers to display (in stock / out of stock products) depending on product variations like color, and size.
For example, there is a product that has 4 colors(red, blue, orange, black) and 4 sizes (small, medium, large, x large) suppose that the color red doesn’t exist with all sizes so when a client clicks the red color this product doesn’t display and client can click out of stock to see it.[Demo]
The first Plugin has its own API working like the frontend, you can connect the filter API with an Android or iPhone App.[Documentation]
A powerful tool that helps you to know what is more interested for your customers and make a decision about your store to imporove it.
you can filter the analytic section by:
- Date range.
- Filter name.
- Ajax Or API.
- Languages used on website.
- How many customers use filters each day?
- How to Enable analytics data and screenshots?
- We plan to add more features to the analytic tool.
For example, you can change the template that displays products, result counts, pagination.
Compatible with most popular WordPress plugins
WPML, Elementor, Elementor PRO, PowerPack for Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, ACF, WC Vendors Marketplace, Ajax search for woocommerce.
Compatible with most popular WordPress themes
907, Anon, Apar, Astra, Astra PRO, Atelier, Avada, Basel, BeTheme, Beaver Builder Theme, Besa, BoxShop, Brooklyn, Business Hub, Cartzilla, Cerato, Chromium, Ciyashop, Consulting, Divi, Electro, Enfold, Exponent, Flatsome, Freshio, Gioia, GrandPrix, GreenMart, Hongo, JupiterX, KALLYAS, Kalium, Kapee, Karma, Konte, Legenda, Lorada, Lusion, Marketo, Martfury, Massive Dynamic, Mediacenter, Medizin, Merchandise, Monsta, Monsta, Movedo, Neve, Nitro, OceanWp, Oshine, Phlox, Pinkmart, Pofo, Porto, Puca, REHub, Ronneby, Royal, Salient, Savoy, Shopinia, Shopkeeper, Shoptimizer, Sober, Soledad, Stockholm, Stockie, Storefront, Striking, The Ark, The Retailer, TheGem, Total, Twenty Twenty, Udesign, Ultima, Uncode, UpStore, Urna, WPLMS, Walker, Woodmart, X | The Theme, XStore, Zonex, eKommart, eMarket, iBid, the7, thefox.
Uncode theme read more.
Is this plugin compatible with your theme?
- By default The plugin Compatible with most WordPress themes.
- The theme must use template content-product.php or any template name to display products.
- You can create a custom template and the plugin using it.
- Test First, Free Version.
-- Version 1.5.3 (28 November 21) - Fix compatible with Woodmart theme. - Fix cache system. - Update verify purchase code functions case error to display API. -- Version 1.5.2 (23 November 21) - Add color customizer. -- Version 1.5.1 (9 November 21) - Add a new option field depending on. -- Version 1.5.0 (3 November 21) - Add a new option to search for products titles only. -- Version 1.4.9 (29 October 21) - Fix Database SQL query for the stock status for product variations for old SQL server. -- Version 1.4.8 (26 October 21) - Enhancement of the stock status for product variations. - Enhancement SQL. - Enhancement PHP code. -- Version 1.4.7 (15 October 21) - Add new options on sale, featured to filter products. - Fix purchase code. -- Version 1.4.6 (8 October 21) - Fixed shop integrated. - fixed only load the plugin scripts when they are required. - fixed the code for the plugin ajax search for woocommerce. - fixed CSS for the sticky filter on the mobile. -- Version 1.4.5 (5 October 21) - Fixed WordPress multisite for the purchase code. -- Version 1.4.4 (4 October 21) - Fixed the purchase code. -- Version 1.4.3 (30 September 21) Fixed: pagination on the search page. -- Version 1.4.2 (20 September 21) - Fixed ajax on the shop archive page if there are active filters on the link URL. -- Version 1.4.1 (1 September 21) - Fixed JS for the Woocommerce shortcode pagination. -- Version 1.4.0 (26 August 21) - Add compatibility to plugins Elementor, PowerPack. - Update documentation. -- More - See changelog.txt in the plugin.