WooCommerce Lottery extends popular WooCommerce plugin with lottery / competition / lucky draw features. WordPress competitions, lotteries and draws have never been easier!
WooCommerce Lottery / Competition plugin is easy to use but also a powerful solution – website owners get true WordPress lottery and draw solution which is both easy to setup and customize.
With our lottery plugin you can setup WooCommerce lottery website and start your lotteries in less than 30 minutes (assuming you have payment processor ready). If you are theme developer who wants to create WordPress lottery theme for Envato just buy extended licence and you’re good to go.
Please read documentation and check our WooCommerce Lottery demo (demo runs on latest WordPress, WooCommerce and latest version of WooCommerce Lottery).
WooCommerce Lottery Overview and Features:
- Works with latest WordPress and latest WooCommerce and previous versions, Elementor support from v2.0, supports PHP8
- Seamless integration into WooCommerce via its hooks
- You get new type of WooCommerce product type – lottery
- Define number of lottery winners – 1 or more
- Lottery ticket price can be zero, works with TeraWallet / Credit payment gateways
- Winners / users can win single prize or multiple prizes
- Option for refund tickets with single click if lottery has failed
- Option for instantly finish lottery if max number of tickets was sold
- Option for extending lottery end date with all previously sold tickets (ticket rollover for failed lotteries)
- Manually relist lottery and option to delete previous lottery data after relist
- Manually extend lottery end date for failed lotteries (keeps lottery participants)
- Define minimum and maximum number of tickets available
- Define max tickets per user, number of winners and multiple wins per user
- Set start and end time for lottery
- Entry lists (see demo) for lotteries
- Easily control how you want to display lotteries – along with other items or on separate page
- Widgets with ending soon, future, latest / recent, featured, recently viewed, my lotteries and random lotteries
- Email notifications (with editable templates) for lottery win, fail, finish, no luck, lottery fail for customers, lottery extended
- Lottery product has lottery icon (label) on thumbnail
- Product single page has new tab “Lottery History”
- User has “My lotteries” page where one can see active lotteries and won lotteries – page with shortcode [my_lotteries]
- Lottery filtering in product list (wp-admin)
- Lottery product has icon which describes different lottery status: active, finished, finished and paid, failed (wp-admin)
- Plenty of shortcodes including shortcode to show my lotteries for logged in user
- Make lottery from any type of Woocommerce product – simple, virtual or downloadable products
- Manually delete any ticket via Woocommerce order management – deleting order deletes ticket
- WPML compatible, translation files
- Enable users to create and submit their lotteries / competitions / lucky draws and you as site owner can charge a fee (via multivendor plugin like Product Vendors or Dokan)
- Cronjobs required – if your host does not support 1 minute cronjobs you can use 3rd party cron service like easycron
- Pick ticket numbers (ticket number grouping in tabs), manually pick winners and question / answers modification avaliable (for additional fee) – check demo and admin screenshot – please contact us for more details via ticket system or email email@example.com – features included: ticket number pick (ticket number grouping in tabs) with option to randomly assign numbers without picking each number, question / answers, manually pick winning number(s) – when you want to use 3rd party lottery drawing option like national lottery numbers, service like https://www.random.org/ or your own random number generator
WooCommerce Lottery and WooCommerce multivendor setup
WooCommerce with multi vendor plugin enables you to have your own marketplace where your sellers publish their products for sale and you can earn commision from each sale made by seller. We suggest WooCommerce Lottery + Dokan which features frontend auction product submission with Dokan – WooCommerce Lottery Integration.
If you like our plugin please rate it with Thanks!
** Version 2.1.3 ** - Fix: translations - Fix: lottery winners shortcode problem - Add: lottery winners shortcode paging * Version 2.1.2 ** - Fix: potential performance issue - Fix: meta fields caching fix - Fix: fatal error
View complete WooCommerce Lottery change log here.
Make sure to read documentation and check our demo.