GYM Management System
- System manages registered members and their membership plan.
- This system automatically generate Invoices and issue it.
- System very efficiently store, maintain and retrieve data from its database and can be use for further
- This system provides latest notification to admin about expired memberships and unpaid members.
- Time saving activity.
Why use Casual Fitness?
- Easy to manage historical data in database.
- Admin can add multiple members.
- Mark attendance and generate attendance reports.
- This system provides latest notifications.
- Time saving activity
- Easily generate membership invoice and print.
- Multiple Language Supported.
- Generate weekly, monthly and yearly reports.
- Programming language:
- PHP Version 7.2
- HTML 5
- Frame work:
- Codeigniter 3
- Bootstrap v4.6
- Admin panel:
- SB Admin 2
Feasibility Study Product
Casual-Fitness is a multi-language web application by utilizing the features you can easily manage your fitness center or gymnasium in the most appropriate way. This system allows you to add multiple membership plans and provides you the ability to assign one of these membership plans to a registered member, then you can mark attendance and keep track of membership to check whether it is expired or not. This system provides you the ability to renew members’ membership plans.
This product supports a PHP versions greater than or equal to 5.6. The technology used in this product is top trending PHP
Codeigniter v3. It should work on 5.3.7 as well, but we strongly advise you NOT to run such old versions of PHP, because of potential security and performance issues, as well as missing features.
A database is required for most web application programming. Currently supported databases are:
- MySQL (5.1+) via the mysql (deprecated), mysqli and pdo drivers
- Oracle via the oci8 and pdo drivers
- PostgreSQL via the postgre and pdo drivers
- MS SQL via the mssql, sqlsrv (version 2005 and above only) and pdo drivers
- SQLite via the sqlite (version 2), sqlite3 (version 3) and pdo drivers
- CUBRID via the cubrid and pdo drivers
- Interbase/Firebird via the ibase and pdo drivers
- ODBC via the odbc and pdo drivers (you should know that ODBC is actually an abstraction layer)
if you have a question/query, please contact us at www.spantiklab.com we will do our best to answer as quick as it
is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy
to help you.
Demo URL: Live
For detail support contact us at Spantiklab
For short tour visit: Software overview