– Version: 2.6.3- Changelog – Docs- Update Video
– Last update: 21 Aug 2021 – Update video here
– Files Included: Full Laravel Source code of QR Menu Maker – SaaS
– This is Exclusive Product License from Envato
– Installation video here
Re-open your restaurant with a Contactless Menu
Start a Contactless restaurant menu maker business in less than 10 min.
In the era of covid, restaurants need modern and clean solutions for their traditional way of working. Including the menus on their tables.
With this tool, they can create both a digital menu and the QR for it. There are also print templates available.
Username: email@example.com Password: secret
Username: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: secret
Benefits for project owner
- Start a subscription business in less than 10 min
- Robust solution with no additional monthly charges or any extra service need.
- No time need to run this business. It is completely automated and scalable.
- Take advantage of this pandemic, and turn it into your favor.
Benefits for restaurants
- Offer the guests clean and modern solution to see their menu. Regular print menus are touched with up to 100 hands per day.
- Paper menu is getting ruined quickly. So they need to reprint. With QR Menu the QR card or sticker is protected and can last a lot longer.
- For any new dishes, using a print menu, they need to reprint their menu or introduce a new sheet of paper in their menu. With QR Menu, they just go to the website and update the menu.
- ECO friendly. I big restaurant menu = 1 tree. Yes, for real.
- Restaurants can share their menu online. Based on research conducted by OpenTable https://go.opentable.com/rs/531-AOS-877/images/OpenTableTechnologyAndDiningOut2015l.pdf, 86% of customers regularly check out menus online before they dine out.
Benefits for clients
- Super clean solution. Using their phone, they just scan the QR, and they see the menu. No mobile app required.
- They will not touch a thing that is being touched with 100 different hands in one day.
- No need to wait for a waiter just to bring the menu.
- Sometimes, on bigger tables, guests need to wait for others to read the menu, and then pass to them. No more, using their phones everyone can have the menu instantly.
- According to a study, 20% of the print menu prices aren’t up to date. With the QR menu, they will always see up to date prices and menu items.
- They will be able to quickly see the correct item price. They are able to select different item variants and variant’s extras.
This is a Laravel project. You can install on VPS or on shared hosting.
Instructions for shared hosting.
## 3.0.0 - 2021-11-08 ### New * QR Per table ( not mentioned in the video ) * New apps organization * Modify Qty on each item in order * Force users to paid plans * Disable pickup/delivery. * Compatible with new modules and easier to make design changes on menu ### Fixes * Lot of small bug fixes
See it here
- Custom Domain
- Elegant template
- Delivery plugin
- Featured vendors
- Prepare Time
- Default tax
- Language Pack
## 2.6.0 - 2021-08-15 ### New * Easy change of all "Restaurants" to something like shop, vendor, company ( now restaurants table is renamed to companies) ### Fixes * Added missing string for translate * Plan set by admin, was overwritten * Dark / Light logo ### Modules * [Stripe Link Checkout](https://mobidonia.gumroad.com/l/stripech) ( Stripe Hosted Checkout ) * [Staff](https://mobidonia.gumroad.com/l/staffmodule) ( allow staff to manage orders) * [FlutterWave Module](https://mobidonia.gumroad.com/l/flutterwavepayments) ( accept payment via FlutterWave ) * [Google Translate Module](https://mobidonia.gumroad.com/l/googletranslate) ( Easily add language translate for any language to the menu ) ## 2.5.0 - 2021-06-19 ### New * Logo for restaurants in the header area ### Improvements * Better SEO * Items import * Limit number of orders in plan
## 2.4.0 - 2021-04-16 ### New * Payment modules as Plug And Play * Each payment method can be set so money from orders goes to vendor * Restaurant management reorganization * New Printing module * vendors can set their own time slots intervals, prepare time and timezone ### Fixes * Tax calculation fixes * Lot of small fixes
## 2.3.0 - 2021-03-17 ### New * Apps ( instal new modules via upload ) * Free app - invoice pdf printer * Owner API - API endpoint for owner actions ### Fixes * Fixes for Financial reports * Fixes for testimonials and * Other small fixes
## 2.1.1 - 2021-02-10 ### New * WhatsApp Ordering ### Fixes * Stripe 3D Secure * HasDineIn Problem - when there is only dine in. ### Improvements * Full list of currencies * Better error 500 show * Show/Hide Cookie Consent
2.0.0 - 2021-01-15 New Update to latest Laravel 8 Redefined Ordering process Multilingual menus Option restaurants to change currency New install and 1 click update process Bug Fixes Easy way to add new payment methods
1.9.7 - 2020-12-17 Fixes Variant selection bug fix Call waiter pop-up select not showing fixed Plus button in the cart was not showing on mobile Updated menus privileges on the front end Delete user when an admin deletes restaurant Duplicate email send Admin order accepting Checkbox when placing an order to accept T&S Sound on pusher notification Category delete when there are no items Thank you page after successful payment Fixes for Paystack
1.8.0 - 2020-12-05 New Call Waiter button PayPal subscriptions PayPal payments PayStack subscriptions Mollie payments XML Sitemaps Close account and get all data in json Easy Share on web and QR Improvements Dark / Light logo Better ordering flow The correct menu is shown based on settings The phone number on takeaway order Password field was prepopulated Better settings screen EPS, PSD, JPEG, SKETCH files for the templates Fixes Saving env adds new lines Language link doesn't work PayStack fixed Language selector on landing not showing selected language Deleting customer log entry results in an error 2 Emails where send to the restaurant on register
1.7.9 - 2020-11-12 Improvements Inline editing on the front page Customer can see orders they have made Remove Project branding from the restaurant menu page Options to disable Guest log Option to edit categories name in the menu Delete demo data button added Optin to completely delete restaurant Bugfix: When selecting variants, $ is US$ Bugfix: Wildcard domain QR make Option to change required characters in a phone number
1.7.8 - 2020-11-08 Improvements Dine-in / Takeaway when making an order Option to not offer a free plan ( set FREE_PLAN_ID to 0 ) Images for a menu item, are no longer required Fixes on working with the variants Fixes on registering customer visit by the customer Deactivated restaurant, no longer accessible
1.7.7 - 2020-11-01 Improvements Change landing page images via settings Fixes Stripe system status check REcaptcha fix Plan removing fixes Fixes for managing options and variants
1.7.3 - 2020-10-29 Improvements Tables and area management Local order ( Continuous orders and online card payments ) Orders | Report and live orders Customer log Subscribe via stripe Manually assign restaurant to pricing plan
1.5.8 - 2020-10-17 Improvements Recapthca added Better Favicon generation Better frontend language manager Limit plan fix Better URL route for restaurant edit Other small bug fixes
1.5.5 - 2020-10-02 Improvements System setup status and better error handling Translation management Custom CSS and JS for frontend and backed set from the admin Landing page into separate files for easier update Gravatar image corrections
1.5.3 - 2020-09-29 Fixed One-Click update button Favicon change setup from admin settings Removed more unnecessary fields in admin Fixes on the menu on mobile phone Spelling mistakes corrected on landing Removed 40 00+ Unnecessary developer files Plan limit: now prevent the user to add new items in the menu if the limit is reached
1.5.2 - 2020-09-24 Fixed Better documentation Option to add / change the print templates provided Option to translate the QR Maker page for restaurants Removed unnecessary fields and options for admin Categories Filter fixed Removed wizard option from the install screen Option to disable landing page DISABLE_LANDING in .env