Ad Interests Suggests for Facebook is an app for Midrub, which could be used to get hidden ads interests suggests and insights for Facebook ads. It has many options and easy to use features which could help you to get information about
your ads with several clicks.
Demo Video: https://youtu.be/-BcyQ2NaoTg
The main feature of the Ad Interests Suggests for Facebook app consists in the advanced ads interests suggests search:
- You could search ads interests suggests by language, country and keywords.
- The showed interests list could be filtered by filters which are present in the interests list.
- You could filter the ads interest even by targets(Behaviors, Browse Interests, Demographics, Education Majors, Interest Suggestions, Interests, Job Title and Work Employer).
- Each ad interest has many fields and you could remove the fields to be displayed only the wanted interest’s fields.
- The showed ad interests suggests could be exported in a CSV file and you could filter what will be exported and remove the fields.
- The searches could be saved and then you will be able to get the ads interests suggests in real time with a click and export them.
You have even the option to search ads interests suggests by language and country. Once selected a language/country, the language/country will be automatically selected for all future searches.
Another important feature in the Ad Interests Suggests for Facebook app is Insights. The Insights feature allows you to connect all your Facebook ads accounts and get insights with a click.
For each Facebook ads account you will be able to get all campaigns with a click, all ad sets and ads. You could select with a click the campaign, ad set and ad for which you want to get insights. Each action is saved and then, you
could just open the Insights page to see insights for the selected ad campaign, ad set ad ad.
In the Insights page, you could select even a time interval for the displayed insights. In this way, you will be able to see your ads activity for any time you want.
The Ad Interests Suggests for Facebook app has support for SAAS and this means, you could provide it as service in the wanted users plans. Moreover, the users are able to restrict it by team’s role.
Configuration documentation: https://www.midrub.com/categories/ad-interests
Usage documentation: https://www.midrub.com/categories/ad-interests-2