This module will allow you to analyze each step of your shop’s checkout process.
It adds a new tab in your shop statistics area, with detailed information about the whole funnel:
Using it you will get a detailed breakdown of your checkout process and you will be able to analyze the following data:
- how many customers added anything to the cart and resigned without proceeding to the checkout process at all
- how many customers abandoned each of the checkout step
- how many customers left the order unpaid
Based on this data, you can decide which area of your checkout process needs improvement, for example:
- maybe there are too many fields to fill in for the customer and you need to make signing in easier (for example by using social login)?
- maybe there are not enough delivery or payment options available?
Instant results and zero performance impact
This module is based on historical data that you already have in your shop, it does not need to gather any new information. Thanks to it, it has no performance impact on your shop and all the data will be visible for you right after installing the module, you don’t need to wait, you don’t need to setup any goals anywhere, you already have all the data required to perform this analysis in your shop, you just need to reach for it.
Will it work for your shop?
The following conditions are required for the module to show you correct data:
- your shop is powered by Prestashop 1.7
- your theme uses the standard, 4-step checkout process
- you don’t delete abandoned carts from your shop (or at least not from the period you want to analyze)
Lifetime unlimited updates
No matter when you buy this module, you can always download the latest version even years after your support period has expired. Buy now, before the price goes up, and be able to download the up to date module anytime in the future for free.
Premium support for every purchase
No matter which module you buy from us, we’re always happy to give you any support you need to make it running on your shop.
Tired of waitnig days for your tickets to get a response? Not with us. Within our working hours (9 – 17 Central Europe) you’ll get an immediate help.
Check out some of the reviews from our many satisfied customers: