The FAQ for WooCommerce – Advanced Product FAQ Plugin enhances the user experience, provides quick access to information, reduces support issues, and more. The Plugin can increase your sales and your company’s online visibility. Yes, it is a tool not to be missed from any product website
This will enhance the support system for WooCommerce. You can use this to raise awareness of your product as a senior manager of frequently asked questions. So you can answer your frequently asked questions in this quick and easy section of frequently asked questions.
There is an option to like or dislike any answer by the visitor. In addition, you can add an unlimited number of questions and answers to each of your products on your website. Product FAQs are helpful and look great on computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
Features of FAQ for WooCommerce – Advanced Product FAQ Plugin
- WooCommerce accordion type FAQ
- Sorting by date, title ascending and descending order
- Option to enable comments on FAQ
- Option to like, dislike for FAQ
- Ajax base pagination for FAQ, Likes, Dislike and sorting
- Setting options to control Plugin
- Option to attached FAQ to products
- Responsive layouts for product pages
- Option to add question from frontend (end user)
- Option to add FAQs in Tab or below add to cart
- Tooltip for comments counter
- Customization options for style, text and colors
- Unlimited FAQs
- Google scheme supported
- Works with both variable and simple product type
- Option to set button color, text, titles
How to add FAQ for multiple products ?
Once the plugin is installed and active a menu called FAQ is added to the dashboard, You need to click add new FAQ, Add your FAQ, and answer and save by clicking publish button.
Assign FAQ to multiple products.
On the same page where you add the FAQ, we add a meta box that allows you to select multiple products to attach with.
Frontend Display of FAQ.
We have the option to display product FAQ on the single product page after adding to the cart button or in the product FAQ tab.
Frontend Display of FAQ in product tab.
Frontend Display of FAQ.
In the frontend we have many features for FAQ, Users reply to question and the admin has the option to approve or unapproved the comments. Users can like and dislike the questions. We also have the option to set per-page questions, pagination, and sorting. Enduser can also post their question too with a popup form.
FAQ for WooCommerce – Advanced Product FAQ Plugin Setting Options.
We have many setting options to control plugin functionality.
- General settings options
- Comments settings options
- Font & Color settings options
- Ask a question settings
What happy customers say’s about us..!
Version 1.0.1 Compatibility check with the latest version of WooCommerce & WordPress Some Js and CSS fixes
Version 1.0.0 Initial release