POS System for WooCommerce
Point of Sale System for WooCommerce provides store owners to have the functionality, where they can easily manage their online stores along with the physical stores.
The physical stores will have a POS front-end management system for which the admin can assign a store agent who can easily manage the sales and customers at that particular store.
The POS system can work both online and offline with the feature to synchronize all the sales and customer data of the offline store with the online store whenever going online. The module plays a vital role in increasing the day-to-day sales by having a management system to manage online stores along with the physical stores.
Note –We provide the production version of plugin because the production version is much faster and efficient to use in the live version. If you need a development version of the plugin, kindly create a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org. So, we will deliver you the same.
POS Desktop App
POS plugin along with world first POS Desktop Application. We make easy for our users to install desktop application for any operating system from Google Chrome Browser.
The user can downlaod the desktop app by clicking on the ”+” sign in their chrome browser.
The user can also extend the features and functionalities of the POS using the add-ons developed specially for the POS. The extensions like:
– Point of Sale Price Rule plugin provides various discounting features which can be applied to particular products or on all products of the store for different occasions.
The discounted price is displayed along with the actual price on the POS, to notify customers about the discounted product.
– Point of Sale Barcode Inventory Plugin provides the option to the admin to assign inventory to a product from the back-end by directly scanning the product barcode and then assign inventory to that product accordingly.
– POS Order Return Plugin facilitates the POS user to create refunds if in case a customer returns an order or products. As soon as a POS user generates a return for an order, the order status alters to refunded and the inventory of the products of the order is updated, automatically.
– WooCommerce POS Complementary Goods This plugin is used to add a complementary item to the POS cart when a certain amount of any product is purchased.
The WooCommerce POS Complimentary Items module is useful in situations when the POS user desires to provide complementary goods to a customer upon the purchase of a specified amount of any commodity.
– POS Booking Reservation Plugin for WooCommerce The WordPress WooCommerce POS (Point Of Sale) Booking & Reservation plugin will transform the store into a dynamic event-driven portal.
It enables the shop owner to sell bookable services as a product, with hourly and daily bookings using the POS outlet.
– WooCommerce POS French NF525 Certification This plugin assists the admin in facilitating digitally secure Point of Sale transactions in accordance with French law. It uses a digital signature to validate order receipts and invoices..
– WooCommerce POS Customer Cart Screen plugin will assist the consumer in visualizing the checkout screen.
As a result, it is possible to assist the consumer in verifying the cart before final checkout.
The customer screen is in sync with the POS agent screen.
– WooCommerce POS Loyalty Management The plugin enables the shop owner to give their customers loyalty or reward points on the basis of different rules.
When a customer shops on the WooCommerce website or in the POS store, the customer earns loyalty points.
– WooCommerce POS WhatsApp Notification Message This plugin allows POS agents to send personalized order-related messages to POS customers over WhatsApp.
The admin can use this plugin to create templates for WhatsApp POS messages.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of POS System for WooCommerce
- The admin can create multiple store outlets for the online store and assign them sales agents.
- Master-stock can be assigned by the admin to all products at a time. This master stock can also be done in bulk.
- Effective sales and inventory management system for the admin.
- A centralized inventory can be allowed by the admin
- This module comes with a PWA POS desktop application for better handling and faster performance.
- It also provides a PWA POS mobile application that works in low internet connection, load on the home screen, etc
- The admin can generate a barcode for both product Id or SKU.
- The admin or sales agent can set the unit price based on the weight of the product.
- The customer can pay via multiple payment methods which get recorded in the POS. Additionally, customers can even go for a split payment.
- At the time of checkout, the POS agent can apply a coupon to the cart. However, the POS user can edit the price of items in the cart or a customer-based discount is applicable for a few products.
- Apart from this, it facilitates a POS Wizard setup which helps admin to set up the POS system instantaneously.
- POS agent can synchronize the data with the online store whenever going online.
- Barcode readers can be used to add products to the cart.
- POS users can search product on basis of SKU.
- The POS user can add the product to the cart by both barcodes (product Id or SKU).
- Hassle-free payment via cash, card or split method and checkout system.
- The cart can be put on hold for future processing.
- Apart from this, it facilitates a POS Wizard setup which helps admin to set up the POS system instantaneously.
- For a specific time duration (yearly, monthly, weekly) or custom duration, the admin can view the POS Reports.
- The sales agent can easily analyse the store reports directly through POS end.
- The POS agent can take a look at Gross Revenue, Net Revenue, Orders, Avg Order Value, Item Sold, Refunds, Discounted Orders, Gross Discounted, Total Tax, Order Tax, Cash Payments & Other Payments reports by the help of charts.
- The sales agent can use the Date Range option to specify for which dates to be included to view the reports like Today, Yesterday, Week to Date, Last Month, Last Year etc.
- Also, can select the custom date range for the desired date range reports.
- Better sales management by POS agent by monitoring sales history, hold sales, offline sales from the POS panel.
- POS agent can sell a new product which is not available on the website.
- An outlet can have multiple agents assigned to it.
1- Multiple Outlets for your eCommerce Store
Create and manage a number of POS outlets.
2-Improve your Customer Service
Create an order for both registered and new customers.
3- Provide a Discount on your product
On the cart, apply discount offers as a set sum or as a percentage (%) value.
4- One-click to Coupon Code
While placing the order, the cashier can apply the promo code.
5- Manage your products with Barcode
Create barcodes for your products to do hassle-free checkout.
Expanding your business online, connected with your brick-and-mortar location, may provide your customers with an impressive purchasing experience.
As the admin can create multiple physical stores/outlets for the online store, the Point of Sale System module broadens the revenue generation scope by increasing the store’s points of sale.
The admin can manage the physical store’s POS. To increase the number of work points, each store/outlet can have multiple cashiers or sales agents.
The POS System can operate in both online and offline modes. The POS agent can also manually synchronize the offline data.
The Point of Sale System module is advantageous for increasing overall revenue by having multiple physical stores in addition to the online store.
Sell on Multiple Locations at the Same Time
You cannot literally be in two locations at the same time, but your eCommerce POS integration can.
- The admin can manage multiple POS systems.
- By using POS, the products are more manageable.
- Based on the category and all items, the products may be associated with the outlet from the source.
- The admin can choose the categories to assign to the outlet from the source.
Real-time Inventory Visibility Helps you Avoid Overselling
Any business owner or eCommerce manager understands the importance of inventory management.
- You won’t have to worry about overselling items or shortchanging your clients’ orders if you have a direct line of sight to inventories.
- By allowing the product for that specific store/outlet, the admin may simply assign items to different outlets with their stock value.
- The administrator has the ability to allocate different quantities to distinct types of variable products.
- A POS product can have an endless amount of inventory assigned to it by the administrator.
No More Need to Manually Enter the Data
Integrating an eCommerce POS system eliminates the need to manually enter data.
The ability to maintain your product information in one place and not have to update it yourself is a significant benefit.
- Stock management with barcodes
- Product assignment is simple and quick.
- Product Search in a Flash.
- Improved verification of sales from various outlets.
What is the master stock and POS stock in POS System for WooCommerce?
How many users can be assigned to an outlet in POS System for WooCommerce?
How can admin assign infinite inventory to a product in POS System for WooCommerce?
Give Your Valuable Review
"Initial release v 1.0.0" "Current release v 3.6.3"
v 3.6.3 Update - Dark Theme Feature. Feature - Add offline order sync button. Enhancement - Improve offline orders in POS. Feature - Printer setting at admin end for set default printer. Feature - Barcode print preview setting for portrait and landscape. Update - Order filtering according to the customer at POS end. Feature - Add functionality for send the receipt manually via email after order completion. Update - Point of sale compatibility with all addons. Update - Add Extensions menu at admin end. Fixed - Improve and fixed common issues via client. Enhancement - Add various hooks and filters in POS.
v 3.6.2 Update - Update the Complete UI of point of sale. Feature Enhancement - Dynamic UI for POS. Feature Enhancement - Use scss for css as per woocommerce. Update - Use code-splitting for improving the app performance. Update - Improve POS Report section as per updated woocommerce reports. Feature Enhancement - Add Custom Report Filter in POS like woocommerce. Update - Enqueue Dependencies from woocommerce. Fixed - Resolved very common product fetching issue in POS. Fixed - Removed unused CSS and js.
v 3.6.1 Fixed: Resolved report section issue. Fixed: Resolved POSUser deactivation issue. Fixed: Resolved GrandTotal issue when use Tax. Fixed: Resolved Payment deactivation issue. Added: Add Sync Button in Outlet for Syncing all variable product to POS screen. Added: Added new hooks at POS end. Enhancement: Reduced the size of plugin zip. Enhancement: Enqueued the dependencies from the WooCommerce plugin itself.
v 3.6.0 Added : Invoice templates. Added : Different invoice can be selected for different outlets. Added : Invoices are fully dynamic. Added : invoice API endpoint. Added : New hooks at POS end. Update : The build-plugin-zip shell script for developer version which can be used with the command npm run build:release. Fixed: Resolved the payment option appearing issue at POS end. Update : Removed the external packages dependencies of WooCommerce Admin. Update : Enqueued the dependencies from the WooCommerce plugin itself. Update: Reduced the size of plugin zip. Fixed : Fixed other security issues.
v 3.5.0 Added reports at POS end. Added some hooks at both PHP and JS end for addons. Added translations in some static strings. Fixed security issues.
v 3.3.1 Update : Added hooks in back-end and pos-end to modify data. Update : Change the layout of backend menus and settings page. Update : Added compatibility if apache_request_headers undefined issue. Update : Added setting in backend to enable the unit product price feature. Update : Updated namespace domain. Fixed : Removed unused codes. Update : Added prefix in some functions. Update : Added translations. Fixed: Fixed other security issues.
v 3.3.0 Update : Added service worker for offline support. Update : Added Progressive Web App for POS. Update : Updated CSS for front-end for the app. Update : Updated inline product price edit feature. Fixed : Fixed issue for card payment. Fixed : Fixed total check for 2 decimal places in case of the same tendered amount. Fixed : Fixed issue of the loader. Fixed : Fixed other security issues.
v 3.2.0 Update : Added inline price edit feature. Update : Added customer based discount feature. Update : Added unit price feature for products. Update : Added pagination in all tables in the backend. Fixed : Fixed POS Discount tax issue. Fixed : Fixed tax issue for the virtual product. Fixed : Fixed CSS issues.
v 3.1.2 Fixed : Fixed in receipt CSS. Update : Update create barcode by both product-id and SKU of the product. Fixed : Fixed initial amount issue on login. Fixed : Fixed hold issue conflict after order. Fixed : Fixed indexdb update on login. Fixed : Fixed order create without customer issue. Update : Compatible with booking POS and return POS. Fixed : Fixed authentication issue on customer edit and delete.
v 3.1.1 Update : New Format of receipt. Fixed : Fixed Major bug related issue on load product. Fixed : Fixed update master stock from the product edit page. Fixed : Fixed Discount Tax in the inclusive case.
v 3.1.0 Update : Batch in order and customer also. Fixed : Fix tax issue. Fixed : Fixed issue offline id is not saved. Fixed : Fixed after reset offline will not remove from data. Fixed : Bug fix order detail change according to currency. Update : Coupon tax and tax will show in cart.
v 3.0.1 Added : Introduce Centralise inventory system in POS. Fixed : Bug fixes related to hold cart. Update : Change the mass assign system. Added : Change payment page view in pos. Update : Update invoice css.
v 3.0.0 Update : Update POS in react. Added : Introduce New feature of split payment.
v 2.2.1 Added: Introduce reports of the POS sale with two filters(payment and outlet) for the POS admin. Added: Now subcategory is also displayed at the POS end. Update: Stop ajax at cashier tab. Fixed: Fixed loading high number of order issue. Fixed: Fixed show product without managing woocommerce stock. Fixed: Fixed variable product stock reduce at the front end after order.
v 2.2.0 Added: POS agent can create custom product. Added: Added variable product barcode generation for each variation. Fixed: Fixed validation on coupons on the basis of product and category. Fixed: Fixed special symbol support in the product name. Fixed: Fixed Variable product tax issue. Fixed: Fixed Same Variation product not showing in the receipt and order-summary.
v 2.1.2 Added: Added the percentage coupon support. Fixed: Fixed security check while changing the password. Update: Template update regarding receipt. Fixed: Fixed coupon tax issues. Fixed: Fixed offline order detail issues. Fixed: Fixed outlet assign issue.
v 2.1.1 Fixed: Fixed the coupon issue at frontend. Update: Updated the POS product search according to an outlet at admin side. Update: Updated Font Awesome Icons. Update: Updated Invoice template. Fixed: Pagination issue fixed at admin side. Added : Added option to search customer according to the phone number. Added ; Number dialer accepts decimal price. Added : Multiple taxes can be applied in POS. Update : Shipping is calculated on basis of an outlet. Fixed : Fixed issue of assigning outlet. Fixed : Price related issues fixed. Update : CSS loads only on the pos login page. Update : Improved and customized POS receipt.
v 2.1.0 New: Separate master stock management system introduced for pos outlet products. New: Bulk assign feature for outlet product stock and master stock added. Fixed: variable product issues fixed.
v 2.0.1 Fixed: Cash drawer date time issue fixed. Update: POS coupon updated for order as wc 3.x+ updated coupon code. New: Epson TM-T88V thermal printer setting added. New: Fontawesome icon updated. Update: Apply discount section functionality changed.
v 2.0.0 New : Introduced shipping by customer address and tax and shipping tax calculation at front-end. New : Online order summary and order offline summary updated for tax and shipping calculation. Update : Invoice updated for tax and shipping calculations. Fixed : Admin cannot assign Outlet with status deactivate to POS User fixed.
v 1.2.0 New : Introduced translation and included pot file in the plugin. Update : Added some more fields in create customer form at the frontend. Fixed : Stock management for products at backend is restricted according to available stock of product. Fixed :Client-side validation updates for the POS login form. Fixed : Create an outlet and create POS manager validation fixed and information added.
v 1.1.0 Fixed : Offline order invoice fixed. Fixed : Order summary total, balance issue fixed. Fixed : Responsiveness issues for POS fixed. Fixed : Various notification messages fixed.
v 1.0.0 Initial release